- All Annual Income Tax Return (ITR) or Form 2316 must be with BIR/BIR Authorized Agent “RECEIVED”or BIR “CERTIFIED TRUE COPY” stamp
- If stamps cannot be obtained from your Revenue District Office (RDO), you may submit a copy of the Alphalist or Transmittal Letter with BIR stamp together with your ITR/Form 2316
- If applicant is a Minimum Wage Earner (MWE), Overseas Contract Worker (OCW) or otherwise exempt from paying taxes under the National Internal Revenue Code or other laws, you may secure a Certification from BIR to that effect.
- Visa Applicants who have traveled as tourist to Korea at least once within 5 years could be exempt from submitting ITR copy
- Visa Applicants who have traveled as tourist to the OECD member countries within 5 years could be exempt from submitting ITR copy
LIST OF OECD MEMBER COUNTRIES:
** Holders of Japan Visa shall NOT be exempt from submitting ITR copy
- Regardless of the above-mentioned required documents, more additional documents or ITR can be requested after review of the submitted documents